Published on October 21st, 2016 | by Max Argent0
Ubiquiti Networks release 22.214.171.12489 Firmware Update
Ubiquiti Networks have released firmware 3.7.21. Based on feedback and internal testing Ubiquiti believe it’s a big step forward from what’s currently bundled with 5.2.7/5.2.9 GA releases. It is being pushing to both of those releases, as well as any Testing and Unstable releases.
Firmware changes from 3.7.17:
- [UAPG2] Enable 802.11r support in hostapd.
- [UAPG2] Fix 802.1x Identity, previously did not display.
- [UAPG1] Revert update base driver to 10.2.
- [UAP] Fix memory corruption, which caused a memory leak and possibly other issues.
- [UAP] Fix minor resource leak.
- [UAP] Revert disable CCK rates.
- [UAP] Changes to help with connectivity issue while STA roams (reported HERE).
- [UAP] Further tweaks to rate control logic.
- [UAP] Add support for AC-M/AC-M Pro multi-hop uplink.
- [UAP] Fix known issues with wireless uplink.
- [USW] Fix issue with jumbo frames not passing through LAG groups.
- UAP-AC-Lite/AC-LR/AC-Pro/AC-EDU | 126.96.36.19989 | md5
- UAP, UAP-LR, UAP-OD, UAP-OD5 | 188.8.131.5289 | md5
- UAP-AC, UAP-AC v2, UAP-AC-OD | 184.108.40.20689 | md5
- UAP-IW | 220.127.116.1189 | md5
- UAP-Pro | 18.104.22.16889 | md5
- UAP-OD+ | 22.214.171.12489 | md5
- USW | 126.96.36.19989 | md5
Share this story with your friends or work colleagues. If you want to stay up to date with our latest products, industry news and offers you can sign up to our monthly newsletters, keep up to date with us on Facebook or follow us on twitter @4Gon.