Published on December 15th, 2015 | by Craig Herrett0
Ubiquiti EdgeMAX EdgeSwitch software release v1.3.0
This release adds a “Basic” tab in the Web UI for more commonly used features to simplify the basic UI workflow, support for direct VLAN “trunk” port configuration, and other enhancements/fixes, most of which are based on feedback, bug reports, etc. This release adds quite a few new features and enhancements, including hardware offload support for VLANs, a basic “setup wizard” in the Web UI, RADIUS-based rate limiting for PPPoE server.
- WAN connection (supports DHCP, static IP, or PPPoE)
- NAT masquerade for WAN interface
- Default firewall for WAN interface (only allow established and related traffic for both “local” and “in” traffic)
- (EdgeRouter PoE only) Configure eth2/3/4 to be “switched” for the LAN
- DHCP server for LAN subnets
- DNS forwarding for LAN subnets
- TCP MSS clamping if WAN is PPPoE
Share this story with your friends or work colleagues. If you want to stay up to date with our latest products, industry news and offers you can sign up to our monthly newsletters, keep up to date with us on Facebook or follow us on twitter @4Gon.