Published on November 1st, 2015 | by Alexis Argent0
Peplink Introduces Firmware 6.3 for Beta Development for Better Deployment Options
Peplink Introduce Firmware 6.3. Now entering the beta development stage, 6.3 can give you even better control over your deployments:
- Configuration Scheduling: Turn on WAN connections, Outbound Policy, Firewall, and PoE at different times, based on a user-scheduled configuration profile.
- Built-In Web Blocking Lists: Block domains from predefined web categories (e.g. adverts, file sharing)
- Port-Based VLAN: Designate a LAN port to a specific VLAN.
- DR Site Support for PepVPN and SpeedFusion: When devices are connected to multiple SpeedFusion profiles, users can configure the OSPF cost of each SpeedFusion Connection.
- URL Logging: Track all the URLs visited by each user.
- Firmware 6.3 will be going GA in a couple of weeks time. Until then, check out the release notes, join the beta program and try it out! As always, we encourage you to test new firmware before upgrading existing customer production deployments.
Share this story with your friends or work colleagues. If you want to stay up to date with our latest products, industry news and offers you can sign up to our monthly newsletters, keep up to date with us on Facebook or follow us on twitter @4Gon.