Published on August 11th, 2016 | by Jack Eagle0
Introducing new Ubiquiti EdgeMAX products and features
ES-16-XG 10G High-Capacity Switch
The ES-16-XG features sixteen independent 10 Gbps switching ports: 12 SFP+ ports and 4 RJ45 10GBASE-T ports. It delivers maximum performance and low latency, providing up to 160 Gbps of total non-blocking throughput.
Compact Switch with PoE+ Support
The fanless ES-8-150W quietly delivers up to 10 Gbps of total non-blocking throughput. Sharing a total of 150W, eight Gigabit Ethernet ports offer IEEE 802.3af/at PoE/PoE+ or 24V passive PoE to simplify your infrastructure. Two SFP ports provide optical fiber connectivity. A DC input option is included for flexibility.
- Hardware offload for packet forwarding
- Per-port VLAN feature
- Traffic analysis and DPI support
The alpha release, v1.9.0alpha1, of the EdgeRouter software introduces the next wave of feature upgrades:
- IPsec crypto offload (ER-X, ER-X-SFP, and EP-R6)
- Web UI switch wizard for device setup as simple layer-2 switch (ER-X, ER-X-SFP, and EP-R6)
- IPv6 DHCP prefix delegation configuration in web UI setup wizard (all EdgeRouter models)
Share this story with your friends or work colleagues. If you want to stay up to date with our latest products, industry news and offers you can sign up to our monthly newsletters, keep up to date with us on Facebook or follow us on twitter @4Gon.