Published on October 8th, 2012 | by Alexis Argent0
High-Power Wireless-N Indoor Access Point EnGenius ECB350
EnGenius High-Power Wireless-N Indoor Access Point ECB350. Ideal for Expanding Coverage and Bandwidth of Existing Networks
EnGenius Technologies, Inc., the leader in long-range Wireless-N networking solutions for homes and businesses, today made it easy to expand and increase the bandwidth of existing wired and wireless networks in large buildings with the launch of the ECB350 Wireless-N Indoor AP/Bridge with Gigabit. The versatile EnGenius ECB350 is a secure, high-power, long range 2.4GHz Wireless-N indoor access point/client bridge that features high RF transmit power up to 29 dBm to deliver wireless speeds up to 300Mbps over greater coverage areas. Featuring a Gigabit Ethernet port for high-speed wired connectivity to a switch or router, the ECB350 increases the bandwidth and coverage of the wireless networking to support bandwidth-intensive applications such as multimedia streaming, large file transfers and VoIP through a growing variety of mobile devices.
Key features of the ECB350 include:
- Multiple operating modes: access point, client bridge, universal repeater, WDS bridge, WDS access point, WDS station, access point router, client router;
- High power and fast data speeds: up to 29 dBm transmit output power, wireless speeds up to 300Mbps and Gigabit Ethernet LAN interface;
- SSID-to-VLAN mapping: supports 802.1q mapping of SSIDs and up to four VLANs;
- Power-over-Ethernet: IEEE802.3af PoE-compliant allows deployment in areas without power outlets;
- Two detachable 5dBi antennas: optimized configuration and RF performance for increased coverage and receive sensitivity.
- EZ Controller Access Point Management software: enables configuration, management and monitoring of multiple APs from one central location