Published on October 8th, 2012 | by Alexis Argent0
EnGenius Launches Long-Range Wireless-N Solutions EnGenius ECB300 and ECB150
EnGenius Technologies Launches Business-Class Long-Range Wireless-N Solutions Designed for Large, Multi-Story Buildings
EnGenius Technologies, Inc., the leader in long-range Wireless-N networking solutions for homes and businesses, today announced the launch of the EnGenius ECB300 Business Class Indoor Long-Range Wireless-N Access Point/Client Bridge and the EnGenius ECB150 Long-Range Wireless-N Indoor Access Point/Client Bridge.
The multi-function ECB300 and ECB150 deliver high-power output to provide more than twice the coverage of comparable solutions. Designed to expand coverage and improve network access in large, multi-story buildings and expansive, client-intensive facilities, the 2.4GHz Wireless-N solutions feature detachable/upgradable antennas and Power-over-Ethernet to optimize coverage and enable ease-of deployment.
Key features of the ECB300 and ECB150:
- High power and fast data speeds: transmit power up to 29dBm (ECB300) and 26dBm (ECB150), 802.11b/g/n speeds up to 300Mbps (ECB300) and 150Mbps (ECB150);Multiple operating modes: access point, client bridge, WDS access point, WDS bridge, repeater, and AP router;
- Security: WPA Personal, WPA Enterprise, WEP, 802.1x authenticator, WLAN MAC Address filtering, WLAN L2 isolation, Wireless STA connected list;
- SSID-to-VLAN Mapping: supports 802.1q mapping of SSIDs and up to four VLANS;
- Power-over-Ethernet: IEEE802.3af PoE-compliant;
- Antennas: ECB300 features two external N-type connectors and comes with 5dBi SMA antennas; ECB150 features one external N-type connector with a 5dBi SMA antenna;