Published on October 7th, 2014 | by Craig Herrett0
4Gon is proud to announce CloudRuckus
Craig Herrett said:
Remote management is the way forward and now Ruckus have added this to their feature set, installers no longer have to rely on inhouse IT and can take full control. They can update and make adjustments immediately without the need to be onsite.
CloudRuckus gives you the all-round world class experience that people in an ideal world would have, all for the price of a licence per access point. That means when people have 7 access points on their network design, they would not need to purchase the 1112 (much more expensive than the 1106), they would simply buy the 7 licences.
Some of these other benefits are:
- Advanced Replacement included
- Helpdesk Support included
- Customisable splash page (not available on ZoneDirector)
- Your whole network managed in the cloud from any PC with an internet connection
- Failover in data centres so the equivalent of having a redundant controller
Share this story with your friends or work colleagues. If you want to stay up to date with our latest products, industry news and offers you can sign up to our monthly newsletters, keep up to date with us on Facebook or follow us on twitter @4Gon.